jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I read this in term and condition of hub page I would like to know that what doe

1. geetbhim profile image61
    geetbhimposted 6 years ago

I read this in term and condition of hub page I would like to know that what does this mean does?

Publish Hubs or Hub Content that are identical to, substantially similar to, or derived from other Hubs and/or content published elsewhere on the Web. This applies even if You are the owner of that content and/or have the rights to publish that content online.
    Can any one explain me the exact meaning of these.
    Do this mean that we can't publish our hub article on different site even though we are the author of the content.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Yes it does mean that. It also means that you cannot copy your own articles from other sites and put them on Hubpages. Google looks down on duplicate material. A lot of sites these days are asking for completely unique content, whether you own the copyright or not.

If you want to post your hub elsewhere you should delete it from Hubpages.

3. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

It means that you cannot publish your own content that have been published here, on other sites.

You should not copy another persons content.

You should not rewrite another persons content

You should not steal another person's idea or the main subject of their hub and publish as your own.

The main and simple point and solution is, publish only fresh and original articles here on HP.

4. athena2011 profile image54
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

It basically means that ALL of your Hubpage content must be original and unique. Google gave out a big slap earlier this year and many sites suffered tremendously. Hubpages is protecting themselves and all of their hubbers by having this stipulation. It's a good thing.