jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Once you have been diapproved by google adsense is there anyway of making money

1. tansfaal profile image61
    tansfaalposted 6 years ago

Once you have been diapproved by google adsense is there anyway of making money from your hubs?

I have been refused admission into the google adsense scheme twice. It appears that all the ways of earning money from posted hubs are all tied in to being google adsense approved is this true? BTW I rank page two for my blog on google.

2. Anurag2008 profile image97
    Anurag2008posted 6 years ago

You can join the Hubpages Earnings program. You can also insert Amazon ad capsules to your hubs. Here's the "Making Money" FAQs section: http://hubpages.com/faq/#royalties

3. Samantha Wasson profile image59
    Samantha Wassonposted 6 years ago

Two questions: How many hubs have you added? And which email account did you provide? I was initially rejected by Adsense when I only had one hub posted and provided a hotmail email address. When I added another hub and applied using a gmail account, I was accepted. I'd suggest trying these avenues. Good luck!

4. vnsatakopan profile image69
    vnsatakopanposted 6 years ago

I have been writing about this for quite some time now. People do not seem to notice. There is a writing site called TRIOND.com. You can write short articles on any topic (200 words would be enough). You can even write that triond is a stupid site. They will publish that. Once 5 articles have been published you become automatically eligible for Google adsense. This was exactly how I got my adsense account. You can join triond.

5. dumindu89 profile image75
    dumindu89posted 6 years ago

First fact is you are a Malaysian. That means you have to wait for 6 months in hubpages. This condition is applicable for most of Asian countries though they are not mentioned clearly. Now it seems you have completed 6 months with hubpages. Therefore you completed one of major requirement to apply for Google Adsense. You have sufficient amount of published hubs. But I didn't go through them to get an idea about quality of hubs. I suggest to apply again and you have a higher chance to get approved. 
    You can also use amazon and ebay affiliate programs to earn money. But the best way is Google Adsense. If you haven't a Google Adsense account you can't earn from hub pages affiliate program too.
    Hope my answer is helpful for your problem.

working