jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Does anyone actually earn a living writing here, or do they need residual income

1. catfish33 profile image81
    catfish33posted 6 years ago

Does anyone actually earn a living writing here, or do they need residual income from others?

2. Huntgoddess profile image80
    Huntgoddessposted 6 years ago

I don't think Hubpages has ever suggested that anyone can make a living. There are Hubs written by folks who apparently make some decent cash --- but even those Hubbers don't say they make a living.

I like writing for Hubpages, even though I don't have a clue about the whole SEO --- or whatever you kids are calling it nowadays :-)) The fun for me is that it's possible to make something.

But, the most fun of all for me is that folks can read my Hubs and comment.

If you're polite, honest and courteous, you probably won't be banned.

3. thechiefpirate profile image57
    thechiefpirateposted 6 years ago

Hi8, catfish33.

Try this blog:
    http://beatingthesearchengine.blogspot.com

And you'll hear about a lady who makes about 2 000 bucks a month.

Thanks...

4. D22314 profile image77
    D22314posted 6 years ago

You can make a living from writing online - but you'll have to write for more than one site to do so. I made around 1500 a month back when DS and Brighthub were in their glory days, but now I'm making much less. I did just get a Youtube partnership though, and that seems promising. As for Hubpages, I have made quite a bit from my hubs here, and can see the potential to earn a sizeable amount from the site. A living from writing for ONLY Hubpages would be hard, and stupid tbh - in order to maximize your revenue, you have to use other methods to create multiple streams.

5. Daniella Lopez profile image96
    Daniella Lopezposted 6 years ago

I don't believe you can earn your enough to live off of from Hubpages alone. I know a lot of writers who make a decent living Freelance Writing, but not all of their income comes from Hubpages.

6. cheaptoys profile image61
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

i can only say i dont but i think it is possible to make a living on hubpages but it will take quite a long time. u can do it part time first and gradually build up a super income

7. ByChanceTV profile image60
    ByChanceTVposted 6 years ago

Make Money on HubPages?  YES - http://hubpages.com/t/2be905

working