jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Is one hub a day too much?

1. seattleamilehigh1 profile image61
    seattleamilehigh1posted 6 years ago

Is one hub a day too much?

As long as I'm not spamming myself out to the world and my traffic flow is steady, is posting one hub a day going to negatively effect my hubscore in the long run?

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image83
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years ago

I posted a hub a day for my first couple of weeks to establish my brand and try not to get lost in the flood of hubs.  After I started getting some followers, I slowed down to at least a hub a week.  Welcome and Good Luck.

3. leroy64 profile image83
    leroy64posted 6 years ago

That's not a bad pace for writing.  As long as you try to make the next hub better, there should not be a problem.  Don't forget to respond to people and answer questions that appeal to you.

4. Millionaire Tips profile image94
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

No, as long as you are writing quality hubs, you can post as many as you want.  If you post too many all at once, they might get lost in the shuffle on HubPages, but since it is the search engine traffic that you want most, it probably doesn't matter much.  Nevertheless, I would probably space them out to a couple of hours apart.

5. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Sounds fine to me-- getting a lot of stuff out there will be good for you in the long run. Trying to diversify your subject area might be a good idea.
    It looks like you have a lot of interests, so don't try to do all one subject-related hubs at once. You will pull in more people to a range of hubs if you happen to hit at least one subject that interests them a lot.
    Welcome to HubPages!

6. athena2011 profile image57
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

Since Hubpages does not have a limit on this I would assume it is safe to do one hub a day as long as they're worthy of attention. I actually think that this should improve your hubscore. Good luck to you.

7. Patrice Beaulieu profile image59
    Patrice Beaulieuposted 6 years ago

As long as you're thinking quality over quantity I don't see how it could hurt.

8. ratnaveera profile image71
    ratnaveeraposted 6 years ago

I think weekly one Hub is enough to maintain good profile score. You need some time to learn the feedback for your every published Hub. You should also maintain the quality of published Hubs. Meanwhile you can also read some other Hubs and leave comments.

working