jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Has anyone else noticed a complete loss of Google traffic in the past two or so

1. ThePracticalMommy profile image97
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

Has anyone else noticed a complete loss of Google traffic in the past two or so days?

I usually have more views from Google than any other source, and now I only see zeros in my traffic for Google. Is it a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Not a total loss on this end, but rather, Google traffic is down a hair for me.

Honestly, I think it's due to most folks having already done their Christmas Shopping, and also not being online due to Christmas travel, or Christmas preparations.

3. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

To be honest I hadn't paid much attention. But I agree with Wes, if traffic is down I would think it might be due to the Christmas holidays coming up.

4. cclitgirl profile image97
    cclitgirlposted 6 years ago

Yeah, I know I'm rather new, but I feel like my hubs in the past couple of days are rather anemic in terms of views.  I either have to write more interesting material or just keep writing, or BOTH!  smile

5. alipuckett profile image82
    alipuckettposted 6 years ago

Yes!  Google traffic has slowed down as we've gotten closer and closer to the Christmas holiday.  Many people are travelling, doing their last-minute shopping and spending time with family, instead of hanging out on the interwebz.  Typically, I see a drop off until after the new year, and then it's back to the keyboard.  Happy Holidays!

working