jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Can we vote up our own hub?

1. rLcasaLme profile image73
    rLcasaLmeposted 6 years ago

Can we vote up our own hub?

2. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

I guess you could, I doubt anyone who has any self-assurance that their Hubs are already good will do this though.

3. CZCZCZ profile image85
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

No, it doesnt do anything for you.  You have to just have people from the community vote for the hubs.  Get followers by following others that you like and you will earn votes by writing hubpages that they enjoy reading.

4. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

You can but you should not. If you do it by accident once and only once it will not hurt your account, but if you do it as a habit then your hubberscore and hubscore will suffer.

Remember that HP records each vote and knows who vote and how they vote. The system has to track this for abuse. It's the same with people who constantly vote down other hubbers hubs, they eventually are affected by their actions.

5. Felixedet2000 profile image55
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

It is an exercise in futility if you vote yourself up, it doesn't make sense in any way, desist from such act here. It will get you sanction instead of earning accolades

6. possum lover profile image57
    possum loverposted 6 years ago

It looks like you can, but there's no real benefit in doing so.

7. rLcasaLme profile image73
    rLcasaLmeposted 6 years ago

thanks guys. this is very helpful. i;m just wondering because the buttons are available for me, but hesitated of pushing them. good i'd thought of asking it. it would be better if those aren't available to authors.