jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think hub titles lose creative value when basing it off of the Google Key

1. KrystalD profile image79
    KrystalDposted 6 years ago

Do you think hub titles lose creative value when basing it off of the Google Keywords Tool?

I am new to hubpages and find myself doing lots of research and trying new tools. I recently changed my titles after discovering Google Keywords Tool. My titles became much more simple to be more frequently searched but my titles also lost what I thought might be creative value. For example, "Cultivating the Art of  Conversations for Children" became "Communication Skills." Do you think creativity is lost by using tools like Google Keywords Tool?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5932328_f260.jpg

2. Writer Fox profile image57
    Writer Foxposted 6 years ago

I think you are absolutely right in changing your titles to keywords.  This is the way Google searchers will ask for and will find your content.  You don't have to "lose your creativity."  Just use your more creative title as the first capsule heading – that's what will interest readers and encourage them to read the Hub.  Just consider the keyword title as more of a subject category, which it really is.

3. KrystalD profile image79
    KrystalDposted 6 years ago

Thanks Writer Fox. That's ewactly what I did with my more elaborated title. I must be on to something.

4. lobobrandon profile image90
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

You could make it like this: Communication skills - cultivating the Art of conversation for children.
    That's what I do keep it great for both the big G and readers. But at times both aren't possible and I have to go with the G

5. ArtzGirl profile image79
    ArtzGirlposted 6 years ago

I try to shoot from the hip with my titles.  Sometimes I later go back and re-craft or change the title where it fits better with the entire content of the article.

When I'm writing about a major topic like Chemtrails-- I try to include that name as one of the first words in the article.

6. billd01603 profile image86
    billd01603posted 5 years ago

You have to find a way to be creative using the keywords. It makes it a little tougher, but it is worth it.

working