jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why did some of my questions get removed???

1. georgetyler profile image60
    georgetylerposted 6 years ago

Why did some of my questions get removed???

2. terrektwo profile image83
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

Sometimes if your questions are the same or too similar to questions already asked then hubpages removes them unfortunately.

3. Lady_E profile image76
    Lady_Eposted 6 years ago

1) Sometimes, if it is a question that would promote a discussion instead of a straight Answer, HP will remove it.  Such posts are for Forums.

2) Maybe someone flagged it.

Those are the only two I can think of for now.

4. tlmcgaa70 profile image79
    tlmcgaa70posted 6 years ago

if you ask a question try not to answer each of the people who answer your questions, then it is viewed as a topic belonging in the forums and not a true question. also make sure your questions are in accordance with the terms of service agreements. if you believe your question was...try re asking it in the forums. also make sure you post it under the proper categories. good luck.

5. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

Don't worry about it, that happens to me all the time and a lot of other hubbers.

It's just that if HP staff feel the question is more appropriate for the forum - usually because the question prompts too much discussion for this section - then it will be removed from 'Answers', and you need to then ask your question on the forum if you want to. For you own questions here, try and keep them as simple as possible and try to make it sound like you only want a very brief reply rather than a lot of feedback.  Also try and make sure that no one else has asked a similar question recently. Hope this helps a bit.

6. CloudExplorer profile image79
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

Possibly because the question didn't generate enough activity or answers, possibly was presented as a forum format as opposed to a question. 

Your question may also have violated the rules and regulations that the hubpages system has been governed by for questioning.

working