jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can hubs be re-published under a different HP name if they are your own?

1. ahostagesituation profile image80
    ahostagesituationposted 6 years ago

Can hubs be re-published under a different HP name if they are your own?

I've been considering moving all my currrent HP work over the last 20 months to my pen name, instead

2. tarajeyaram profile image59
    tarajeyaramposted 6 years ago

If you delete your current HP and save the writing somewhere else.  You can re-post them.  I don't think that will be a problem.  As long as they are not appearing on two different HP at the same time. 

If they are appearing at the same time - I think the HP will mark it as duplicate and will ask you to take it down or modify it.  I had something on google blog and I put the same article on hubpages - HP flagged it as duplicate.  I had to modify it. 

I don't know what will happen to your comments and followers.

3. The Blagsmith profile image78
    The Blagsmithposted 6 years ago

This would be great if possible as you could niche your own hubs under different pseudonyms encouraging more purposeful advertising. I am aware that you can set up another account, whether you can pass it over I am not sure but I suspect it will be as Tara stated.

I would love HubPages to enable setting up a main account with a quota of sub-identities for the purposes I have stated above.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

You can republished them wherever you want. However, you should wait until they have been deindexed from Google or you will get a duplicate warning. That can take up to 3 weeks.

5. ukbusiness profile image37
    ukbusinessposted 6 years ago

Its best not to duplicate content, especially if it is already published on hubpages.
    Best bet is to remove the hub from one account, then when it has been removed from Google then you should have no problems submitting it under a new account

working