jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How do I earn money on hub pages and how will the money I earn be transferred in

1. maxwell steel profile image61
    maxwell steelposted 3 years ago

How do I earn money on hub pages and how will the money I earn be transferred into my bank account

2. mgeorge1050 profile image78
    mgeorge1050posted 3 years ago

You should start by exploring some of the featured hubs here on Hubpages.  This will help give you an idea of what others are writing about.  Next, write your own hubs, being sure to include plenty of high quality text and photos.  After you have completed ten to twenty high quality hubs, you should then apply for all the advertising programs.  Once approved for ads, your hubs will begin to generate income.  You must reach a certain amount in your ad account before the money will be paid out to you.  Payment is accomplished by wire transfer or check, depending on where you live.  Keep in mind that your hubs must generate a LOT of traffic to make a little money.  This is not a way to make quick cash, but over time your hard work will pay off.

1. maxwell steel profile image61
      maxwell steelposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Quite an elaborate answer, thanks George

3. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

Write at least fifty hubs, interact with people, apply hp earning and adsense. When yiur money reach $50, money will auto goes to paypal. In malaysia, you need to earn rm400 ti withdraw money from paypal. Other country i don't know

working