jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is a ranking of 91 good after 3 weeks?

1. seattleamilehigh1 profile image59
    seattleamilehigh1posted 6 years ago

Is a ranking of 91 good after 3 weeks?

or does every one hit that and then drop down? I'm no trying to flaunt my score, just grasp a sense of the success I am having.  Thanks!

-J.

2. Winterfate profile image96
    Winterfateposted 6 years ago

It's phenomenal actually. However, don't be disappointed if your Hubscore drops. Frankly, it does little for you except make your profile look nicer. Just keep writing quality hubs and the Hubscore will rise on its own.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Is your goal just to have a high HubScore?  If so, then you are on the right track.  However, once you are over 75 (the no-follow/do-follow threshold for outgoing links) most people start to look at their audience or their earnings.  And a high HubScore isn't necessarily indicative of having either the amount of traffic or earnings that you desire.

Also remember that HubScores don't have any meaning or influence outside of HubPages.

4. Marie Gail profile image77
    Marie Gailposted 6 years ago

Good question. I've been here about 3 weeks also and have hovered between 85 and 95 since the middle of my second week. I have noticed that the more I participate by hopping hubs and leaving comments, the higher my scores go. I did have to laugh at one point when my score dropped 10 points in a 36-period, which led me to fully grasp that the author score isn't everything here on HubPages. However, for the most part, the authors with scores over 75 seem to be better authors to follow.

5. LoriSoard profile image74
    LoriSoardposted 6 years ago

It is excellent. I dropped mine down to ONE by being clueless about a couple of things, so have been battling my way up. Past 50 now. Whoohoo! LOL The people on the forums really helped me and I was able to figure out why it dropped so quickly and fix it. So, yes, I would say that 91 is a good score. Way to go!

6. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

It's excellent!  I've been here on Hubpages over a year and I had only hit 90+ once or twice and only for a few hours. (sigh)  I must be doomed to mediocrity. sad

Welcome to Hubpages!  Happy hubbing!

working