jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How many followers is enough for you, on hubpages? & is there a limit?

1. CloudExplorer profile image77
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

How many followers is enough for you, on hubpages? & is there a limit?

We all need to have fans and admirers to get somewhere digitally, but how many followers do you think is enough on hubpages, or do you think there should be a limit to following here, such as on Twitter, or Google plus having follower limits.

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image94
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

You don't need to have fans or admirers to 'get somewhere digitally'. Many of the most successful writers online are found and read purely through search engines and keywords. Having fans and followers is 'nice' in terms of getting feedback and praise, but it is not essential.  I don't see any reason to have a limit on followers either, as some people seriously do want to read your stuff, and the easiest way is for them to be notified when you publish. Do bear in mind that most 'followers' do not actually read your articles though, and if you are lucky maybe 5% do, and the rest followed you on a whim, because you followed them or because they want you to follow them back.

3. Word Pools profile image85
    Word Poolsposted 6 years ago

I don't have many followers because I am new, but I don't think there should be a limit.  The more people who want to read my articles, the better!

4. cheaptoys profile image60
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

there is no limit and the more the merrier really!

5. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

I've got 80 followers right now, which is flattering cuz when I joined this site I honestly didn't think anyone would be interested in my ramblings. Haha. I appreciate each and every one of'em.
    As for "how many is enough," I say bring'em on, I'll take as many as I can get.

6. hillymillydee profile image61
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

You can have thousands of followers if you like there's no limit. I made a poem about who to follow or who not to follow, if you wanna check it;
    http://hillymillydee.hubpages.com/hub/W … n-Hubpages

7. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

there is no limit to genuine and interesting reading audience...creativity has no limits and there is limitless creative brain power.....here...on hubpages:)