Who can list 5 simple ways to raise your HubPages author score?
1 write unique articles
2 comment in other hubs
3 forum participation
4 visitor count
5 keep active on the site
1. Content- Above all, no fluffy bunny content. You have to have a good reason before you decide to start typing. Something other than making money has to compel you to share the information.
2. Genuine- There is something about the tone of great hubbers around here and great writers elsewhere... They truly believe in what they write. Right or wrong, truth or false it doesn't really matter. They are convinced in what they write about. Really awesome hubbers are just downright factual, I am yet to get there.
3. Links- This is one of my weakest "links". It is important to not only direct your audience towards Hubpages in the first place but to links that truly sustain and further complement one's article.
4. Title- This one I learned the hard way. As your title creates the link and significantly directs search engines after confirmed relevant data, the title cannot be overstated. Choose your title carefully and not only make sure it relates to your article but it appeals to your reader's attention span, mine is pretty short btw ;-)
5. Connect- Is all about community... A lot of solitude out there... In the end, is just people wanting to relate with one another. Strive to be a part of the community, visit other hubs, they will gladly return the favor and hub on over!
Thanks for the chance of clarifying my mind on this matter!
Write high quality hubs
participate in community
Leave good comments and answers to question
by PierrePierre4 years ago
There is someting that stuck for me. My hubber/author score is still much poor. How to increase the author score? Do you have some useful tips?Thanks！
by Barbara Badder4 years ago
My author score is now 88. I've been active on the forums, hopping hubs, and answering questions. I haven't had this low of score since when I first started. Does removing poorly performing hubs cause author scores to...
by lady rain6 years ago
This is what I have observed with my hubscore. After publishing a hub and leaving comments on other hubs, I get lots of traffic but the hubscore falls by the hour. When I stay away from HubPages for a few days, and the...
by Bruce Chamoff6 years ago
I am not sure about this and I know there are hundreds of forum posts where people complain that their hubberscores dropping and they don't know why.My hubberscore just dropped 4 points in 24 hours after steadily...
by PierrePierre7 years ago
As recently being busy in study, I don't have enough time to write new hubs. So what can I do to keep my hub score and the author score not drop? Thank you!
by Carl "Fitness"8 years ago
I'm a newbie and I just discovered the customizable home page. It's VERY cool and VERY well implemented.But one thing I miss from the standard home page is seeing my author score. On the standard home page,...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.