I'm I using amazon right?

1. liftandsoar profile image80
    liftandsoarposted 6 years ago

I'm I using amazon right?

I click on the Amazon capsule and then on a different tab I click into Amazon to find the item (usually a book) that I want to feature.  Then I cut and past the URL for that item into the Amazon capsule.  It works, but I never see my amazon code anywhere.  So am I getting credit for any books purchased or not?  How would I find out?

2. Rain Defence profile image92
    Rain Defenceposted 6 years ago

You need to log into your amazon sellers account. You can then see your clicks and purchases.
    Personally I don't bother to find the specific item most of the time, I just type the keywords into the amazon capsule, which usually finds it instead. Sometimes you have to be a bit more specific with your keywords, but it seems to work ok.

3. Millionaire Tips profile image92
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

I do the same thing, it appears that the capsule clips off link, and just uses the product number.  I am seeing Amazon revenue so I am getting credit. No worries.

You can check on your Amazon revenue by going to My  Account, Settings, and click on Amazon.  That will take you to Amazon.  I'm not sure that will help you become more confident, if you don't have any sales, but hopefully you do.

working