jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

My titles are keyword crazy, why am I not getting more google.com hits?

1. seattleamilehigh1 profile image59
    seattleamilehigh1posted 6 years ago

My titles are keyword crazy, why am I not getting more google.com hits?

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

How many other people are writing about the exact same thing on the internet as you?  Just using lots of keywords isn't going to give you a leg up when there are tons of other people out there doing the same thing.

To get Google's attention, you need the main text of your Hub to be highly-useful and unique to readers.  You have to offer something they want and need, and which they don't get somewhere else.

Also, having a whole series of titles that are extremely similar to each other makes them less helpful to readers and doesn't differentiate their content to either them or the search engines.

3. CloudExplorer profile image79
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

Keywords alone will not get you onto the search engines top results.  There's much more work one must do on hubpages and beyond in terms of networking, content mastery, and more to get the SEO to work effectively. read more

4. NiaLee profile image60
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

I think they are so many people writing now. I personally was surprised to discover I was number on search because I wrote about a city that is not so known around the world, the pictures were gorgeous too. It was really not my purpose.

5. tarajeyaram profile image60
    tarajeyaramposted 6 years ago

CloudExplorer is right - patience and work hard.  Keywords alone is not going to help.  I am learning the ropes of writing online and on hubpages.  It takes hard word but it is well worth it.

6. Pollyannalana profile image86
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

I have read more than once that your first three keywords are the ones picked up, so I would make those good ones.

7. Mark Johann profile image56
    Mark Johannposted 6 years ago

In time you will have good traffic from Google. I have a friend who has earned a lot of money because the search engines are very friendly to his hubs. Keep writing and you will have enormous traffic soon.

8. jainismus profile image71
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

seattleamilehigh1, there are many factors which will decide the traffic to your Hubs. Just catchy titles would not work. Please have a look at:

http://jainismus.hubpages.com/hub/How-t … -Your-Hubs
    http://jainismus.hubpages.com/hub/How-t … -Page-Rank

working