How come some pages are fully cached by google and others are blank unless I cho

1. Rain Defence profile image94
    Rain Defenceposted 6 years ago

How come some pages are fully cached by google and others are blank unless I choose text only option

I have checked google cache, some of my more visited pages have been cached fully, text + pics, others just show up as a blank page. Not the 404 page, just a blank page with the black hubpages bar above on there, with home, topics etc. No content under there though, although when I select text version then something shows up.
    I have two links to my website, one on my profile and another on one of my hubs. Only one is showing through webmaster tools, so I wonder if they one that hasn't been fully cached is being counted?

2. Rain Defence profile image94
    Rain Defenceposted 6 years ago

Einron, thanks for responding but that is utterly irrelevant to my question. I can't see how you would write that response from the question I asked?

3. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 6 years ago

I've noticed that too. I don't know why it happens. It's very annoying though and sometimes you can see a thumbnail version of what is supposedly cached but when you click through nothing is there.

working