jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Is it possible to make $500 on hubpages?

1. alexatomas profile image67
    alexatomasposted 6 years ago

Is it possible to make $500 on hubpages?

I really could use $500, that's it. And I've been on hubpages for 16 months and I've only made less that $20 (truth be told: I never really took this seriously). So basically I wanted to hear sucessfull stories plus tips. Thank you smile

2. JohnGreasyGamer profile image85
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 6 years ago

I've seen many people say that they've got well over $600 dollars a month due to having several Hubs a day, lots of followers and a good balance of quality and quantity.

Tips? Check feedback regularly, follow Hubs and Hubbers that apply to you, and have well over 1000 words in your Hubs. Make good use of feedback - work on your paragraphs, fonts, font sizes, advertisement, YouTube pages, images. Anything that makes you look better than someone else will get you money ^^

3. Cliff Mendrez profile image89
    Cliff Mendrezposted 6 years ago

It is very possible provided you work on it. There are success stories you can read somewhere here so you may want to check those out. My very simple tip: start taking it seriously. Continue writing and learn along the way. Hoping the best for you.

4. Rain Defence profile image92
    Rain Defenceposted 6 years ago

You've written a hub on how to make money on hubpages. Why don't you read it? wink

5. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

It is if you put the work into it.  I think just on HubPages alone though is not the best route.  For example I have a couple of blogs and a few niche websites that I have been building for years.  I tie my hubs into the subjects of my websites on several of them and build back links.  I also place the hub widget on my websites - the result is both end up with more traffic.  I've had some of my websites running for 12 years though and others are much newer - the key is time, patience, and persistence if you want any online venture to work for you.  Also for anything you write, be sure you are writing using the keywords and phrases people looking for your content would type into Google or other search engine.  That's important for getting decent levels of traffic. I make a decent residual income with adsense now finally, but it took some time.

6. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 6 years ago

If you want successful stories, then you should read the Success Stories page,

http://hubpages.com/success/

The one thing in common to all those people is how hard they worked to make their accounts profitable.  It takes a lot of Hubs and a lot of good writing to make money here.

7. NA the great profile image74
    NA the greatposted 6 years ago

On hubpages the more time you spend the more you will make money. try to increase your fan mail by getting involve in hubtivity. then focus on the title and content as it should be SEO integrated. go to sites such as redditt to post your hubs.

8. Johnrr631992 profile image88
    Johnrr631992posted 6 years ago

Well.. In a short answer.. Yes with effort. Ive been here for 14 months, but started writing 4 months ago.. month 1 = $.40, month 2 = $1.35, month 3 = $2.60, Month 4 = $12.50, and this month im on projection to make over $20.00 , and i haven't really done anything so far this month. soo combined total hopefully after this month... will be about $35.00, so realistically $500.00 is possible with effort..

working