jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What to hub about next?

1. whizcreed profile image68
    whizcreedposted 6 years ago

What to hub about next?

Do you use an approach to decide on what you should hub about next? Please share more about your approach, why or how you decided on this and if it is working for you?

2. Mark Ewbie profile image87
    Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago

I'm not the best example for making money, because I just write what I want.  No plan, no keyword research, no marketing.  If something enters my head that I think I can write a worthwhile read about - and I have time - I write it.

3. sagecarter profile image66
    sagecarterposted 6 years ago

I do pretty much what Mark describes, with just one quick added step.  I go out to the google keyword tool and take just a few minutes to type in different combinations of words relating to my idea.  Within a few minutes I can at least pick out a good title for my hub based on the keywords that have lots of searches but are rated at Low competition.   I am still new to this and don't know how much difference it makes yet, but seems like it should help.

4. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image98
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 years ago

I think about the things I have an interest in and try to write about them.  I also use things that happen daily as inspirations for writing.  Most recently I've been doing some humorous pieces.  I enjoy them the most.  They are fun and are easy to write.  I've only been here a short time, but am enjoying having the freedom to try different things.  I'm also learning a lot.  Read the tutorials...they really help.

5. cheaptoys profile image59
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

absolutely no such plans. what comes to mind I just hub! But it must be something you like to write about

working