jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it a better idea to give links of videos or put the videos on my hub when I h

1. profile image57
    lar and asrposted 6 years ago

Is it a better idea to give links of videos or put the videos on my hub when I have multiple videos?

I am doing a Hub about a website that delivers ideas via video and I posted the links but then I thought to myself "wouldn't it be easier to post the videos and cut out the middle man" would this be breaking a rule or be in anyway a bad idea?

2. Brett Winn profile image88
    Brett Winnposted 6 years ago

I cannot answer you in terms of which will make you the most money, because I do not know. However, I can tell you that I will click on a video and watch it but will rarely if ever follow a link .... hope that helps!

3. easylearningweb profile image92
    easylearningwebposted 6 years ago

I agree with Brett Winn, and I think embedding the video (Video capsule, then add  youtube URL for example) is nice because visitors just have to click the play triangle/arrow, it seems more convenient and it adds a bit of flavor to a hubpage.

4. rajan jolly profile image90
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

I would just like to add to the answers of Brett & easylearning that hubpages has given the option of video capsule. That means one is supposed to use them if one is thinking of incorporating a video in the hub. Leading your reader to another link is like leaving the reader midway.

I would't do it unless the video was absolutely a must and was not compatible with the list of websites whose videos can be incorporated in the capsule.