jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is the best time to publish a hub?

1. rLcasaLme profile image72
    rLcasaLmeposted 6 years ago

What is the best time to publish a hub?

2. rLcasaLme profile image72
    rLcasaLmeposted 6 years ago

When is the best time to publish our hubs, is there a timing for that?

3. yui lockhart profile image61
    yui lockhartposted 6 years ago

whenever the idea pops out in your mind. big_smile

4. georgethegent profile image59
    georgethegentposted 6 years ago

I don't know if there is a "Best time" to publish. I've tried putting a few out at a specific time but they got the same response as the rest of them so now when it's ready to go, it gets published. I do notice that there is a difference between writing for myself and writing for everyone else though but that is the only thing that has caught on so far!!!

5. thesingernurse profile image82
    thesingernurseposted 6 years ago

You determine the best time, Kuya. It's all about quality. I mean publishing hubs is not a contest or something. big_smile

I'll check out your future hubs! smile

6. charmingkids17 profile image60
    charmingkids17posted 6 years ago

just quality content matters not the time, anytime you feel you can publish your hub.

7. jonmcclusk profile image61
    jonmccluskposted 6 years ago

I have done month long events where I've posted a Hub everyday for a month but other than that there was no specific "time" for my hubs to be published. I write it, give it a read, give it a re-write, let someone read it, then I publish. The only one I ever had a specific time for was my "Christmas Morning" Haiku and that's because, well, it's called Christmas Morning.

8. wandererh profile image76
    wandererhposted 6 years ago

I think you are talking about the best time to publish so as to maximize the small spurt of traffic every time you first publish a hub.  I used to ponder that too but decided that, over the long term, other factors are very much more important to my success at HubPages.

Briefly, I would say that quality writing and knowledge of SEO would be very important factors.  Quality writing would lead to many followers, which translates to small spurts of traffic each time there is activity in your hub while SEO would bring in constant traffic from the search engines.

9. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Obviously, when there is a full Moon and the wind is coming in from the East.

10. Ian Dabasori Hetr profile image80
    Ian Dabasori Hetrposted 6 years ago

Quality is king and I certainly don't think there is no best time you can publish your hub......