jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Traffic sources and Twiiter

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image85
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Traffic sources and Twiiter

Under the statistics banner; under traffic sources; Twitter does not show, but Facebook does, yet I know that there are visits from Twitter. Where do they show?

2. Joe Macho profile image95
    Joe Machoposted 6 years ago

I have the same confusion with Redgage. I know I have traffic, but it doesn't show.

3. radhikasree profile image64
    radhikasreeposted 6 years ago

Have you set up Google analytics account? All the traffic sources will be displayed there for the respective web profiles.

4. Debby Bruck profile image73
    Debby Bruckposted 6 years ago

Hello Luis ~ I have written a hub answering this question, however Radhikasree may be correct regarding the need for an adsense account. I feel as if the 'Traffic' statistics should be viewable whether or not you have adsense. Maybe someone can correct us on that issue. Check out the hub in answer to your query.
    http://debbybruck.hubpages.com/hub/Why- … -Main-Page

I hope Hubpages allows the link as it is a direct answer.

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image85
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Thank you for your answers. I do see on traffic sources, although Facebook among other show there is nothing from Twitter. So I am at a loss as to why it does not show.

6. Bretsuki profile image77
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

I would second radhikasree, A Google Analytics account is free and gives more information than anyother analytics service I know of.

I use it to monitor all my hubs and blogs.

working