jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can you get your score to 100?

1. RighterOne profile image60
    RighterOneposted 6 years ago

How can you get your score to 100?

That, and how can you get your Hub scores higher?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

If you want your author score to go higher, then the first thing you should do is make your individual hub's scores collectively go higher by making them the most well thought out, well written, and visually attractive web pages possible.

My advice is 1,500 -3,000 words with various text capsules titled with keywords, various high quality photo capsules titled with keywords, link capsules leading to very reputable websites (no more than two to any domain)...you guessed it, titled with keywords.

Maybe a video if you can find one that is highly relevant,....titled with keywords.

Following perfecting your hubs, you only need to interact in the community here by reading and commenting a lot of hubs, flagging the bs that isn't fit for your daughter to read, and voting things up that you enjoy and though was done right, well, and good.

Leave THOUGHTFUL comments - no "hey, great hub dude!" - that jazz won't make the symphony.

I also fully endorse anything said by Mark Ewbie should and when he ...oh wait, there he is now, and I was right!

3. Mark Ewbie profile image88
    Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago

This will sound a bit trite.  Number one write quality articles. The best you can do.  As you learn techniques such as spacing, tagging, keywords, photos, capsules - apply them to all your pages.  Think of those pages from a search visitor viewpoint.  Love those pages.

Apart from that, the basic writing thing, join in.  Visit the forums, help with hub hopping, answer a few questions.  Do everything in moderation, and do it genuinely - ie. don't try to game the system.

You may never make the 100.

But you will be a better person.

4. RighterOne profile image60
    RighterOneposted 6 years ago

Great answers, both! Thanks. @ W. T. S.: What exactly do you mean by 'keywords'? Would you mind elaborating just a bit more? Do you mean keywords for the hub as a whole? In that case, do you mean adding a matching keyword or two for each new content cell? Or some other kind of 'keywords' which I have no idea about?

working