I just noticed my HubberScore is 100.

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (45 posts)
  1. CatherineGiordano profile image77
    CatherineGiordanoposted 9 years ago

I just have to ask you to celebrate with me. After 7 months, I finally got a hubber score of 100. I never thought I'd see that.

Of course, I don't know why, but I must be doing something right.

1. PegCole17 profile image94
      PegCole17posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations on the terrific score.

2. profile image0
      ShirleyJCJohnsonposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Many, many Congratumalations!  Great scores are due to great efforts.  I'm very happy for you!

3. CatherineGiordano profile image77
      CatherineGiordanoposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I have to slow down and proof. The title totally misspells score.

4. Jackie Lynnley profile image82
      Jackie Lynnleyposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I have seen it at least once but it has been quite awhile ago! Congratulations.

That's the thing with these scores: Easy come, easy go. Or maybe I should say, difficult to get, easy to lose.

5. CatherineGiordano profile image77

I think tomorrow will be the day I cross over the line of 10,000 views.  another happy milestone for the week. Thanks to everyone who helped me when I was a newbie and to everyone who still helps and encourages me.

6. wayne derouchie profile image60
      wayne derouchieposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations!!! i just started my hub  smile cant wait to be at a score of 100 like urself. #envy

7. Tarikpro profile image61
      Tarikproposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations! Just keep up the good work smile

8. rashblog profile image61
      rashblogposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Great job..and am a new Hubber wondering how long to achieve.

9. profile image0
      t aaron brownposted 9 years agoin reply to this

That is very nice! Do you think it is connected much to hub hopping? If so, what is your frequency of activity?

I do not hub hop.  I do try to keep up with the people I am following tho.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image92
    Millionaire Tipsposted 9 years ago

woo hoo! congratulations!

3. louise-barraco profile image42
    louise-barracoposted 9 years ago

That is great congrats

4. incomeguru profile image96
    incomeguruposted 9 years ago

You must have put in some great works to deserve this. congratulations!

5. cfin profile image64
    cfinposted 9 years ago

Well done. That's great news smile Now keep it up!!!

You only get one first time. Now my challenge is to keep the score there.  Thank you for sharing this momentous occasion with me by replying to this posting.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image84
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 9 years agoin reply to this

I think you have worked very hard since arriving here and certainly deserve that score.  I have been there myself in the past, so know how good it feels.  Congratulations..well done!

6. viking305 profile image92
    viking305posted 9 years ago

Congrats It is great to see a perfect score

7. aesta1 profile image91
    aesta1posted 9 years ago

I wish I can share some champagne with you. Quite an achievement.

aesta1: Keep that champagne on ice. You are getting close.

8. rebekahELLE profile image86
    rebekahELLEposted 9 years ago

That 100 looks great on you!  Congrats! 
    In the old days, we used to take screen shots of our image when we aced the perfect score.  There was even a forum thread where they could be shared. 
    Enjoy!  big_smile

I confess. I took a screen shot. And when I had a hub get 100 for the first time, (it's the "Living Alone" hub.) I took a screen shot of that too. Saved it on my computer. The hub with a score of 100 ha stayed at 100 for about two weeks now.  I wish I knew why so I could do it again. I don't have to post a screen shot because it is right there on my profile.  I took the screen shot and saved it so when the score inevitably falls, I can remember my former glory.

9. monic-alang profile image60
    monic-alangposted 9 years ago

woo woooooo wooooooo! congratulations Dear! =P

10. American_Choices profile image78
    American_Choicesposted 9 years ago

Congratulations! A job well done!

11. Glenn Stok profile image95
    Glenn Stokposted 9 years ago

Congratulations Catherine. And you did it in only seven months. That's quite an accomplishment. Well done!

Thanks Glenn. I don't really have any perspective on whether 7 months is fast or slow. I see you have a 100 also.  Now I have joined the club. My next milestone is making pay-out--still in the distant future. Right now I just enjoy the writing and the community,

1. Glenn Stok profile image95
        Glenn Stokposted 9 years agoin reply to this

In my opinion I'd say 7 months is fast! You obviously did something right right from the beginning. I don't think I reached it until two years into it. For the past 3 years it's been jumping around. You just happened to catch me at 100 again now. 

As for making payout, It took me a whole year before I got my first payment. The nice thing is that after a while it becomes a monthly routine. You'll be there with that soon too.

12. CatherineGiordano profile image77
    CatherineGiordanoposted 9 years ago

Thank you so much for your encouragement. I'm a quick study.  I do need to learn more about SEO.

13. Shades-of-truth profile image83
    Shades-of-truthposted 9 years ago

Adding my congratulations, Catherine! That is great, and I know it must feel wonderful!

14. Patty Inglish, MS profile image88
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 9 years ago

Congratulations! I think it took me about a year. You're ahead! smile

15. seraphic profile image67
    seraphicposted 9 years ago

You are great because you are kind, helpful and very well written!
    You worked hard at it!

Congrats!

Thank you for saying I'm kind.  It is one of my New Year's resolutions.  I did some hubs on quotes. I took one  quote from each of those hubs to serve as New Year's resolutions. One of the hubs was quotes on kindness. The quote I chose was "Always be a little kinder than necessary."  I printed them out and framed them and hung it where I would see them everyday. so far it is working.

16. Sam Montana profile image81
    Sam Montanaposted 9 years ago

Congratulations, seeing that big 100 is neat to look at.

17. PinoyMom profile image72
    PinoyMomposted 9 years ago

Congratulations.  I find it difficult to get a high hub score.  This is a score that everybody is wishing for.

18. tillsontitan profile image81
    tillsontitanposted 9 years ago

Congratulations!  Unfortunately in Hubville hubber scores rise and fall seemingly of their own volition but reaching 100 is certainly something to be proud of.

19. Sherry Hewins profile image93
    Sherry Hewinsposted 9 years ago

I know everyone says the score doesn't' matter, but it does feel great to see that perfect score on your avatar. Good for you, congratulations.

20. Venkatachari M profile image87
    Venkatachari Mposted 9 years ago

Congratulations Catherine. It's really an occasion to celebrate. You are doing very well really. Wish you all the best and many more happy occasions.

1. sallybea profile image93
      sallybeaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Nice one, amazing how good it makes one feel to see that score rise and how depressing it can be to see it drop.  Congratulations, you must be doing something right.

21. Jan Saints profile image88
    Jan Saintsposted 9 years ago

I'm encouraged to see a number of hubbers have a score of 100.
    Now working hard to get there.

22. nakmeister profile image67
    nakmeisterposted 9 years ago

Congratulations! You've done really well!

Here is what I have not done well. Proofing. Is there anyway to fix the spelling of score in the title. I cringe every time I see it.  I just can't seem to remember to proof my bad typing.

23. gisellearq07 profile image61
    gisellearq07posted 9 years ago

Congratulations!!

Don't look now. No, I mean it. Don't look. My hubber score of 100 went  down to 96. I don't know why it went to 100., I don't know why it went down to 96. Therefore I don't know what I could do to get it back up. It was nice while it lasted. A whole four days.

1. Venkatachari M profile image87
        Venkatachari Mposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Even then, it was great to see 100 score for 4 days. I have one of my hubs with 99 score but over all is 87 since 5 days. And the lowest one is 70.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)