jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why would an question with multiple answers no longer show up in the answers lis

1. poetvix profile image68
    poetvixposted 6 years ago

Why would an question with multiple answers no longer show up in the answers list?

Why would a question that has been asked and I can get to from my profile history page not show up in the answers list?  It was a totally harmless question asked by a hubber that was getting an error message when trying to publish, as am I.  It had two answers to it that I know of.  Does anyone know what is up?

2. Brandon Spaulding profile image55
    Brandon Spauldingposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure. However, I asked a question the other day and it posted to the list. Suddenly it went away and I haven't seen it since. There may have been an issue with the number of questions I asked. I may have reached my limit and there was a lag in the system reporting the limit. Great Question!

3. poetvix profile image68
    poetvixposted 6 years ago

It was the "weird error" question.  But, the error itself is a non-issue now.  In case anyone else is having that problem, the way I got around it was to switch browsers.  Actually, I downloaded Mozilla Firefox and am currently surfing under it instead of IE. I hope that helps someone else.  I have not gone back to the list of answers since as I have been working on the hub it is now allowing me to publish.  Thank you all so much for responding.

4. Pollyannalana profile image85
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

I have asked questions too lately and not seen it nor got a notice that it was removed. ?

working