jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

How many page views did it take you to get to $100 with google adsense.

1. michiganman567 profile image83
    michiganman567posted 6 years ago

How many page views did it take you to get to $100 with google adsense.

ball park estimate would be fine.

2. christopher9882 profile image75
    christopher9882posted 6 years ago

Depends on the targeted traffic you are getting.

3. FREEWORKING profile image61
    FREEWORKINGposted 6 years ago

Google adsense gives 1-3 CTR with sites to sites. It means for $ 100 One need to have around 33000-100000 visitors to get $ 100.

4. incomeguru profile image98
    incomeguruposted 6 years ago

Mine was already 33000 page views before hitting $100.

5. ShootersCenter profile image75
    ShootersCenterposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure how many page views, I pulled some articles and moved them to other sites, I'm about to hit 10k again. It took me almost 2 years to get my first $100 from Adsense but it only took 3months to get the second $100 and it looks like the third will only take a month.

6. Wazman profile image59
    Wazmanposted 6 years ago

depends on the type of traffic, and the location too.

Usually the CPM is between $1 and $2, so for $100 you would need between 50 000 and 100 000 views.

7. miss shelia profile image73
    miss sheliaposted 6 years ago

for shooterscenter, where else did you post to get money faster? you say you made $100 from google adsense in 2 years and another $100 in 3 months, is that from googole too or another site? please be specific. please help, thank you!

8. tiagoz profile image58
    tiagozposted 6 years ago

actually I`ve been waiting since a month now and no answer from google yet. I`m not even ecepted yet

9. profile image45
    fxfrogposted 6 years ago

Very subjective to the niche and some such as Forex or Insurance yield very high CPC. Thus making you to reach $100 with lesser page view s compared to social contents.

I have around 1K page view so far and only making around $ 2 with various topics. Thus safe to says, 50K pages view per $100 earning from Hubpages alone.

10. Mercredi profile image64
    Mercrediposted 6 years ago

It is depending solely on what expertise and what blogs you are writing. Some people are saying for 300 views you get one click so it is depending.

11. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

I'll let you know when I get there... if I'm not dead by then.

12. wymyczak66 profile image92
    wymyczak66posted 6 years ago

Are we talking view on just one hub or overall? Ive got over 45k views but still haven't reached $100. I did get $20 from Amazon one time though smile Thanks to their unlimited threshold! I'm predicting to hit $100 by this time next year, unless I actually write a lot more hubs like I plan to do and then never actually do tongue

working