jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your motivation to write on hubpages & beyond?

1. CloudExplorer profile image78
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

What is your motivation to write on hubpages & beyond?

What motivates you to write about any topic of interest, try to be as descriptive as possible, and even create a hub on it.

(make sure to use the hub generating link here if you do so, please no links to such a hub in the comment area)

2. RTalloni profile image89
    RTalloniposted 6 years ago

The desire to refine and experiment with my writing allows me to write on a variety of topics, as well as to learn more about writing for the www.  Writing a hub on this topic could be interesting work.

3. yellowstone8750 profile image59
    yellowstone8750posted 6 years ago

I am working on a Hub that I started month go. I see you have two questions going. So here is my opinion on both: Quality is better than quantity, and a well researched Hub (also well written) is worth more than just pounding ideas out on a keybord. I have been working on one comparing 1920s and 1930s Germany with the current conditions on the US. I have read three books in the process, and it is 8 pages long so far. Look for it soon, you might find it interesting.

4. albertovich profile image60
    albertovichposted 6 years ago

I just want to express myself and give another point of view of things.

5. RAcquel Fontenot profile image60
    RAcquel Fontenotposted 6 years ago

I love to write just started but,I have alot of pain that I just feel I need to let out so why not put it all down on Hubpage and might help someone along the way.

6. profile image0
    TrinityCatposted 6 years ago

Inspiration. I write what I see inside my environment, my thoughts, and my feelings. smile

7. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image97
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 years ago

If something happens or I read something that makes me want to have my voice heard, I write a hub about it.  For example, on this question section, I find many ideas for writing hubs.  I write because it feels good and makes me feel connected to the world.

8. sara xiao profile image59
    sara xiaoposted 6 years ago

I would like to write something useful for computer users, Such as computer science,software,and so on.