jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you noticed the title tuner going back and forth between two words?

1. dappledesigns profile image90
    dappledesignsposted 6 years ago

Have you noticed the title tuner going back and forth between two words?

Has anyone else noticed that the title tuner tells you to change a word, and then a few days later recommends the original word?

2. imatellmuva profile image81
    imatellmuvaposted 6 years ago

I have seen this, and think at times, the title tuner needs fine tuning.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

IMO the "title tuner" is about as useful as a screen door on a submarine. I've tried it numerous times and all it ever gives me are completely random nonsense words that have nothing to do with the topic of my Hub.

4. dappledesigns profile image90
    dappledesignsposted 6 years ago

there were a few things that made sense to me like using the word "make" instead of "create". But now it wants me to change it back (I've actually seen the stats go up since making this change). It just keeps flip flopping for me - AND it wanted me to spell a word incorrectly because it was searched more than the correct spelling. It makes sense to me from a search point of view, but I'm not spelling a word incorrectly for that.

5. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

I have seen that, but usually it actually is saying that both of those words are commonly searched. If I can't work both words into the title, I usually try to put the second one in the subtitle if it makes sense.

working