jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

It's been almost a month and my hubs are still under review by google for adsens

1. rajan jolly profile image87
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

It's been almost a month and my hubs are still under review by google for adsense.

Twice earlier when I had applied for Adsense the application had been reviewed and the application disapproved within 4 or 5 days. This time there has been no word from them. When I check back on my adsense account, it says the application is still under review. What do I make of it?

2. shimmering Dawn profile image71
    shimmering Dawnposted 6 years ago

The six month wait holds good in most cases since you are from India. So you would be lucky if you got your approval before that. Keep writing.. your earnings will start soon enough. Best wishes to you!

3. SoberNation profile image60
    SoberNationposted 6 years ago

Have you put the adsense code onto your hub for review?

4. Yaduvanshi profile image51
    Yaduvanshiposted 6 years ago

Same case seems here too I hope Shimmering is right let us wait and watch

5. vinner profile image75
    vinnerposted 6 years ago

Just keep on writing more contents. That is the best way. It took more than one week for me also to get adsense approved

6. KimberlyLake profile image80
    KimberlyLakeposted 6 years ago

Keep writing quality hubs, in the mean time check to see if there is a way to contact adsense to check the status of your application. Good luck.

7. WD Curry 111 profile image60
    WD Curry 111posted 6 years ago

I am sorry you are having trouble. You have been working hard and your hubs are priceless. On the upside. You have not been disappointed with your earnings, yet. That will wait until you have this issue resolved.

You are having a similar problem to the U.S. Your rich industrialists can only think in one direction. This guy and a few of his friends could make your problem go away.
    http://articles.businessinsider.com/201 … corruption

8. zanaworld profile image65
    zanaworldposted 6 years ago

Getting approval for adsense these days is more difficult.  When I applied, it was bit easier.

Trying using Blogger, and post at least 10 articles there (your own) and then apply from blogger's site for your adsense account...

working