jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Why is my followers gets back to 25 even if there is a new follower added?

1. Jynzly profile image72
    Jynzlyposted 6 years ago

Why is my followers gets back to 25 even if there is a new follower added?

It's been three days in a row now that every day I have a new follower and I approved it; my number of followers then go up to 26 but the next time I signed in, the followers go back to 25; there should have been three followers added or a total of 28 followers if nobody left after adding those three. I am just wondering if we could know when someone unfollows as soon as someone is added.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Sometimes people "unfollow" someone that they were following.  Don't take that personally, or anything - but ....it happens.

3. daisynicolas profile image79
    daisynicolasposted 6 years ago

Over the course of the months I have been with HP, it has become apparent that there are countless people who cannot write properly using simple grammar, spelling and substantial relevant topics.  When their TITLES alone in the form of questions, or forums are written with grammar, spelling errors and inane subject, I refuse to follow.

You have a valid question, if only written with correct grammar.

1. Jynzly profile image72
      Jynzlyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for that logically fallacious "grammatically correct answer?"...I don't need your opinion, I need a CORRECT ANSWER to my question. My grammar and spelling may get bad when I am upset but I don't need opinions from idiots.

working