jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which site is your main traffic source?

1. vinner profile image75
    vinnerposted 6 years ago

Which site is your main traffic source?

2. Barbara Kay profile image92
    Barbara Kayposted 6 years ago

If you include search engines when you say sites, Google is my main source, then Hubpages, then the Canadian Google. Social bookmarking sites would be Redgage.

3. Bills Place profile image82
    Bills Placeposted 6 years ago

Right now since I just started and only have one hub, HubPages is my main source. I have had one find me via Google so at least I know it's indexed. I've been to busy to find time, but I plan on trying to get quality backlinks like when I had a blog a couple years back and test out how well that works. Back then Google was my biggest traffic source, but took some time.

4. vinner profile image75
    vinnerposted 5 years ago

Having Google as main traffic resource have several benefits and disadvantages also. First of all, if google is the main source, that indicates many of your pages are indexed and you will get good visibility in search engines. But, there are several cases when your traffic drops consistently if you are depending only on google. For example, if you add ebay ad capsules in all of your pages, your page ranks will be affected and your site traffic will come down consistently.

working