jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I need help in using my referral tracker... anybody?

1. CrazyGata profile image76
    CrazyGataposted 6 years ago

I need help in using my referral tracker... anybody?

I have it in my profile, but as I test the link it won't go... any suggestions?

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I would suggest you visit the Learning Center and look up "referral trackers". Or visit MissOlive, as she has a pretty good hub on the topic.

3. profile image0
    PWalker281posted 6 years ago

You can add your referral tracker to the url of any hub and gain a percentage of the impressions the hub receives for a period of time.

Fortunately, HubPages creates the url with your tracker in it for you. All you have to do is click the "Share" button at the end of a hub and then click "Link to this page" in the first column of options, ad voila, there's your url with your referral tracker included.

You can "anchor" text in your hub with this url and create a live link, which is how I use it. In other words, highlight the text you want to anchor in the text capsule, then click the "link" symbol in the text editor toolbar and paste in the url. Hope this helps.

4. avan989 profile image73
    avan989posted 6 years ago

you put an _referaltrack in the html. Its on the referral track page. You should also read up on it in the tutorial.