jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can I share my hub url with my friends online or in facebook if they want to rea

1. jirel profile image69
    jirelposted 6 years ago

Can I share my hub url with my friends online or in facebook if they want to read my article?

Is it against any of the hub or google adsense rules?Anyways I dont have a google Adsense too..

2. Becky Katz profile image84
    Becky Katzposted 6 years ago

Yes, that is one of the pleasures of HubPages. You are encouraged to share with your friends. Also if you see a hub of someone else's that you would like to share, there is a spot right on each hub that says share and you can put that in.

3. charmingkids17 profile image60
    charmingkids17posted 6 years ago

yes we can share our hubs online or in facebook, this is one of the best way to attract traffic to your hub.

4. DzyMsLizzy profile image97
    DzyMsLizzyposted 6 years ago

Easily done--you can even use the built-in "share" button at the bottom of each of your articles.  Click on that, and you will get an entire menu of places to share.

Click on "Face Book," and you'll get a pre-filled dialogue box, to which you may add any comment you'd like, then hit the button to post, and you're done. 
    Not only will your immediate friends see it, but also anyone else allowed to see your wall, depending upon the privacy settings you've chosen for Face Book.
    This can help your external traffic greatly.

Best wishes.

working