jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can I link my blog to my hubs? Note I didn't say it the other way round ... alre

1. Angie Jardine profile image80
    Angie Jardineposted 6 years ago

Can I link my blog to my hubs? Note I didn't say it the other way round ... already done that.

Would it be frowned upon by the HubPages powers that be if I put a link to my blog on the bottom of my hubs?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

You can ABSOLUTELY do that.  The only thing that is important is that you not have more than two links to any other domain.

I would only link to your blog (or from your blog to your Hubs) with links that are absolutely relevant to the content of either.

3. Justjed profile image59
    Justjedposted 6 years ago

In addition  to what Wesman wrote, in your profile here on hub page, your other works (sites) can be mentioned

4. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

Yes, if your blog is not relevant to the subject of your Hub. You are not allowed to have links to unrelated content.   

Note that a reciprocal link (having a link on your blog to your Hub, and a link from your Hub to your blog) is not of much value in Google's eyes.  It's better to decide which is more important, your Hubs or your blog, and link on one direction only.

Looking at your blog, which is on random subjects, I'm guessing you are not in the business of making money from it, so perhaps that's not an issue.

Closed to reply

working