jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Are there many ways to get people to view my hubs?

1. EarlTart profile image61
    EarlTartposted 6 years ago

Are there many ways to get people to view my hubs?

I did try sharing on Facebook and twitter, but I'm not very popular... I was wondering of ways to get noticed? I guess if nobody knows I exist then nobody will read my hubs, so just looking for tips of how to be noticed

2. Dale Hyde profile image83
    Dale Hydeposted 6 years ago

I post my hubs on Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon Submit, Reddit at times, back link to them from my forum and Pagan related news site and sometimes, sign into Google+ and share them there as well. I do see traffic increase when I do these things.

They will be picked up in Google search in time, based on your keywords and article content as well and that will bring folks to read your material.

3. ChrisIndellicati profile image81
    ChrisIndellicatiposted 6 years ago

Make a reddit, digg, and stumble upon as well and don't be afraid to share your hubs with everyone on FB. You know what I do I join a specific group or like that thing on FB that's relevant to what I'm writing about and I post my hubs there.

1. misslong123 profile image85
      misslong123posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I don't know yet what Reddit, Digg, and Stumple Upon are, because I'm very new, but thanks for the advice. I wrote them down as something to research later! smile

4. CZCZCZ profile image84
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

Here is a hub I wrote concerning easy to do promotion techniques for gaining more visitors to your hubpages. http://czczcz.hubpages.com/hub/Easy-Hub … 10-minutes

5. Justjed profile image60
    Justjedposted 6 years ago

The first thing you need to do is, let the topic you will be writing on be an interesting topic with a catchy topic. When the topic is catchy, people will want to naturally respond to it. Secondly, you need to join social bookmarking sites and social networking sites and your articles can be shared. You can download Add This toolbar, this makes sharing your hub a lot easier. Alternatively, you can check out http://justjed.hubpages.com/hub/Directi … -Your-Hub. Apart from the above, when you have a good content and all the SEO stuffs is intact, your hub will gain traffic organically. Hope this tip helps

1. misslong123 profile image85
      misslong123posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Great advcie! I wrote down your suggestions as ways to make great content. I don't know much about social bookmarking sites and social networking sites, but I'm learning. I'm going to check out the link you posted. Thanks again!

6. Rob Bell profile image75
    Rob Bellposted 6 years ago

Join some online poetry forums and post links to your work. Ask for some constructive criticism.