jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you use the hubpages widget on your other sites/blogs?

1. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

Do you use the hubpages widget on your other sites/blogs?

I have it placed on a couple of blogs and websites and have found it brings me some traffic and has given me some more name recognition with visitors etc.  I really like it and it's a super easy way to display hubs you've written. 

Do you use it and what do you think of it?

2. Dr Kavita Shaikh profile image61
    Dr Kavita Shaikhposted 6 years ago

Yeah, I use it on my site and according to statistcs it definitely brings in visitors.

3. profile image0
    paxwillposted 6 years ago

I don't put it on any of my sites because the topics I write about on HP are all over the place, whereas the sites that I own are more focused.  It would look kind of strange to have my HP widget on the side bar.

On the other hand, if I had a HubPages account where I only wrote about one topic and I operated a website on the same topic, I think the widget would complement it nicely. 

I know some freelance writers who put their HP widget on their professional websites so that potential clients can see samples of their work.  I guess it just depends on what you goals are.  I'm glad to hear it's working for you and increasing your traffic.

4. ShootersCenter profile image72
    ShootersCenterposted 6 years ago

I find that it brings in some traffic as well. I'm not sure that it helps improve your income but most traffic helps with recognition and should help later down the road.

working