jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How soon did you start earning money from HubPages? Any special tips for a new H

1. ladeda profile image59
    ladedaposted 6 years ago

How soon did you start earning money from HubPages? Any special tips for a new Hubber like myself?

2. Neil Horton profile image61
    Neil Hortonposted 6 years ago

I actually began earning a few cents after my first 4 hubs. Make sure you enable your monetization blocks.

3. IntimatEvolution profile image80
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

It took me 7 months...  You have to write high quality hubs.  Make sure to proofread and spellcheck your hubs.  Use Seo topics and be smart to use smart tag keywords.  I would also join Redgage or Shetoldme.  If you have never heard of either of them I have a hub called, Why I love redgage."  Glad you are here and good luck!

4. onlinecashdigest profile image60
    onlinecashdigestposted 6 years ago

If you applied to the Hubpages Ad Program...you will immediately earn from your hub views...though the amount depends upon the traffic to your hubs.

I earn about 0.30 USD everyday with the Hubpages Ad program.

I am working to increase this so that I can achieve minimum payout of $50 in a month.  Lately I am having great and increased results, due to tips from other hubbers.

I also wrote about those tips in some of my hubs.

5. cheek0o profile image70
    cheek0oposted 6 years ago

writing quality hubs is the key to earning money at hubpages..the better the quality of ur hubs,the better you will earn..and for writing high quality hubs you should first research the topic well and also follow the basic SEO techniques.