jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What category is best suited for an interview hub?

1. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

What category is best suited for an interview hub?

Cant' seem to find the appropriate category.

2. ThoughtSandwiches profile image80
    ThoughtSandwichesposted 6 years ago

Hi Cardisa...

After giving the categories a glance...you are correct.  I believe it would almost have to be determined by who you are interviewing.  The local mechanic...auto.  Rabbi...Religion.  CEO of a company...Business and Employment.  Author...Books, Lit and Writing.  Good luck!

3. Sapphireid profile image73
    Sapphireidposted 6 years ago

Hello Cardissa,

If I was to create a Hub on this topic, I believe I'd click to an employment or Personal Development category. As interviewing involves employment, hiring or agreement to complete an assignment of an individual or company. Secondly, the personal development coincides as interviewing is "smack right there."

I have been approached for tips on this very thing and there are still individuals who don't comprehend or they simply "refuse" to recognize this key part of interviewing.

Great question Cardissa! I hope my answer to your Hub question and my further break down explaination provides the solution and clarity you need.

Respectfully,

Sapphireid

4. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

Sorry guys, I didn't give enough info. I am interviewing an author.

5. WD Curry 111 profile image61
    WD Curry 111posted 6 years ago

If you are interveiwing an author, maybe "Books, Literature, and Writng" would be the way to go.

6. tom hellert profile image60
    tom hellertposted 6 years ago

cardisa,
    It is just me but I think an interviwer should have the following-
    1. Interest in the subject
    2. completed prior research on the topic.
    3 Knowledge of the person being interviwed-
    4. Few preconceptions about what the interview should be- meaning enter with an open informed mind ready to synthesize new or more detail on known info...
    If you are going to interview any politician get your hip waders on  If your interviewing Lewis Black- he may get excited and use coarse language....
    TH

working