jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

How many hub should I have to get 100 visitor daily?

1. taheruddin profile image44
    taheruddinposted 6 years ago

How many hub should I have to get 100 visitor daily?

2. the clean life profile image79
    the clean lifeposted 6 years ago

I really don't think there is a number. i would imagine if your content is great people will find you and continue to read. I have 274 hubs and only have a bit over 300 views per day. someday I hope it will be in the thousands

3. zzron profile image56
    zzronposted 6 years ago

I don't think it matters on the amount of hubs you have. What matters is the quality of the content of each one you have. The more you write and how often you write will determine how many visits you get. Try reading some hubs about how to get more traffic to your hubs. This may help.

4. Rain Defence profile image94
    Rain Defenceposted 6 years ago

I've got 25 hubs and get 100 views some days. Depends how good your hubs are, I'm sure if you wrote a really good hub in the right niche and SEO'd it properly you'd get 100 views a day with that one hub.

5. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 6 years ago

If it was the right Hub (written well, good photos, etc) you'd just need one.  It's all about quality, not quantity.

6. Edwinoel Tanglao profile image78
    Edwinoel Tanglaoposted 6 years ago

I agree with relache and tcl, it is not the number of hubs but the value others may see in your hubs, and the title as well as comments made on them help a lot in getting more visits.

7. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

It depends on the quality of your hubs, on networking, on using social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest), on keywords, on linkbacks, and on some random factors also.  I have 58 hubs, and my daily traffic ranges anywhere from 500 hits per day, up to 14,000 hits per day.

8. steveso profile image80
    stevesoposted 6 years ago

That's a very good question. I don't think the answer is in quantity, but in quality.

9. samadaslam profile image62
    samadaslamposted 6 years ago

If your hubs are not interested then you must have at least 100 hubs so every hub get at least one visitor daily... LOL
    But if you hit the interest of people, 4 or 5 are even enough. I have the experience of getting 100+ visits in a day to my single hub. So it depends upon topic, quality and quantity as well.

10. Casey Strouse profile image62
    Casey Strouseposted 6 years ago

If you write more in-depth hubs that really go deep into a topic and explore it and then submit the hub to the appropriate area on Reddit and other sites like that you can get close to 100 visitors a day with a single post.  I've not done it on Hubpages but I have some blog posts that I've promoted on social news sites that get hundreds of views each day even though I wrote them a year ago.

11. cicsomum profile image58
    cicsomumposted 6 years ago

quality over quantity imo. You may only have  a single hub and get twice more visitors. On the other hand you may have 100 hubs and no visitors at all smile