jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What happened to "Blog This" and "Myspace" in the Sharing tool on Hubs?

1. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

What happened to "Blog This" and "Myspace" in the Sharing tool on Hubs?

I noticed these 2 features have been removed. Anyone have any information?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6122157_f260.jpg

2. missolive profile image96
    missoliveposted 6 years ago

I for one am really going to miss the Blogger icon sad

I wish I knew what was going on. I would guess too many people were copying too much of the content and it was causing copyright issues.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I can speculate that because Myspace is such a wasteland that that site was removed because it's such a poor backlink and social network these days.

So far as blogger....I'm told that Google will cancer your Blogger account if you only link to Hubpages...so that may be the reason for that option leaving.

I'd like to suggest that if you use firefox or Chrome, that you should consider downloading the addthis extension to either browser for the ease of sharing to a large and easily customized list of social and bookmarking sites.

4. donnaisabella profile image80
    donnaisabellaposted 6 years ago

I have not used it in the recent past and I did not know it no longer exists. I found the blogger tool very useful for linking. Myspace may be considered dead but I used to write a lot on there before I ever knew about hubpages so I had a decent following and some of those are the people that joined me here and continue to read my articles to this day whenever I have linked them to there. It is a shame but there is probably a reason for that.

working