jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Has anybody ever sold anything from Amazon or eBay capsules?

1. peoplepower73 profile image95
    peoplepower73posted 6 years ago

Has anybody ever sold anything from Amazon or eBay capsules?

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image88
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Yes, many of us have sold items on both sites,some more than others. I have sold over 25 articles on Amazon and 8 on Ebay. It depends on how well the articles fit with your hub topics.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

I've sold a couple of items via Amazon but not enough to get terribly excited about. At least I know they're working properly.

4. profile image0
    Poetic Foolposted 6 years ago

Yes, I've sold well over 130 items using Amazon capsules in my hubs.  Not on this profile but another.  Still, my earnings have been pretty meager.  You either need to sell high ticket items or a lot of small ticket items to make substantial income.  The rub is finding the hot items, creating a good hub with the proper key word research and publishing it at the right time.  The vast majority of my sales has been in the months leading up to Christmas.  The rest of the year is pretty dry for me.

5. hillymillydee profile image61
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

I did, I made a hub about alarms, few days later I started to sell alarms in amazon. I am sure it is from my Hubpages capsule because I have a tracking ID for that. And if my readers go to Amazon and buy more I couldn't track them all because everything is mix together with my other sales from my other websites. But I am sure if you make a hub about a certain product and put the right amazon product, chances are there that they will click it and buy.

working