jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Have you sold some Amazon or Ebay items?

1. David Trujillo profile image84
    David Trujilloposted 4 years ago

Have you sold some Amazon or Ebay items?

I haven´t sold "nada" so far. Just wanted to know how others are doing. I consider to advertise really good products related to my topics, especially on my Mother´s Day hub. But so far nothing. Not even adsense.

2. Diana Lee profile image82
    Diana Leeposted 4 years ago

Welcome to Hub Pages. It takes time to earn on any of these programs.  Give it your best and be patient, you will earn something eventually. I've been here two years and only saw a payout once. I'm here for the practice and the exposure.  The feedback from other members is very inspiring. Someday I hope to make money with my writing, but until I do I still have my day job.

David Trujilloposted 4 years agoin reply to this

In short, its really hard to make money from Amazon.

2. WalterPoon profile image80
      WalterPoonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

David Trujillo, you are right. Previously, as long as your referral lands on the Amazon website and buys something, you get paid. But nowadays, if they jump to another page, you get nothing, even if they return to your page later on.

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

I've sold a few books to Amazon.com, but not from my amazon account to the public and ebay is not a website visited on the laptop. The gift cards, or credits, towards Amazon help with my book addiction.

I´ve been thinking of changing my settings to receive Amazon gift cards instead of receiving a check.

2. lburmaster profile image84
      lburmasterposted 4 years agoin reply to this

If you purchase from Amazon often, it's a good idea.

4. jamesmoran2012 profile image67
    jamesmoran2012posted 4 years ago

So far I have had two track as "pending" but then disappear.

I get pendings everyday. People do click on them but don´t buy. There are some ebay statistics in my account section

5. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Only certain types of hubs sell Amazon and eBay items.

I usually call these "sales" hubs. "Information" hubs that simply answer a question don't often sell items.

Can you give me some pointer hubs? My Canada Goose hubs are intended for this, but the competition out there is so fierce.

2. WryLilt profile image92
      WryLiltposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I have a hub on it...

working