jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which sites have you found good to act as back links to your hubs?

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Which sites have you found good to act as back links to your hubs?

2. dmop profile image76
    dmopposted 6 years ago

Most of my traffic from back links comes from Facebook, but I have had a few from Twitter, MyYearBook, site-grade, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Delicious, and wirefan.

3. peoplepower73 profile image93
    peoplepower73posted 6 years ago

I Just started using Reddit, Digg, and Stumble Upon.  They can all be accessed from our hub pages SHARE button.  You just need to open an account with each one of them.  I find that they have increased my inbound traffice 10 fold.  By that I mean if I was getting one view on a hub, in one day I received 10.  I hope this helps.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

Mainly from Facebook. I also belong to numerous discussion forums that pertain to the subjects I write about (mainly music and movies) so I always make sure to leave a link on each of those.

I've tried Reddit, Digg, etc. and gotten next to no traffic from them so eventually I stopped bothering.

5. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

Facebook, Twitter, Digg, and Pinterest....................

6. savanahl profile image70
    savanahlposted 6 years ago

I'm told you should write on other sites like RedGage or Squidoo and then link it back to relevant Hubs. I'm just now trying it out. I also use StumbleUpon and Reddit which works pretty good.

7. profile image0
    guidetowebposted 6 years ago

Well Blog directories and forums are great ways to create back links besides social networking sites (like Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon etc).

Results depends on how effectively you have create your back links.

working