jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Which social media sites are the best to place your hubs?

1. Jeolson profile image61
    Jeolsonposted 2 years ago

Which social media sites are the best to place your hubs?

I have been placing them on my Facebook author page, which has brought traffic to them. I also have them on Stumbleupon. Are Twitter and Pinterest just as effective?

2. Dressage Husband profile image77
    Dressage Husbandposted 2 years ago

I find that Pinterest works for me, I get a few from Facebook and Google+
    Twitter does not work so well for me. That said I think it depends on your Hubs topics. The Hubs with great photos work best on Pinterest and almost as well on Google+ I rather feel that the format of those sites suits photos well and they do not need a huge amount of text to work well.

1. Jeolson profile image61
      Jeolsonposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Is Google+ like Facebook? I set up an account long ago but really haven't used it much.

2. Dressage Husband profile image77
      Dressage Husbandposted 2 years agoin reply to this

It is like a cross between Facebook and Pinterest, and works best if you link all of your Google accounts and grant it access to Facebook Twitter and Pinterest. That way posting to it also posts to the others, or it can if you want.

3. preparingforgmat profile image60
    preparingforgmatposted 2 years ago

yes they are and if your topic is very interesting you will get a lot off traffics from them

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

i use fb, twitter, google plus, pinterest and stumbleupon. I found some viewers came from stumbleupon

5. islandangler profile image36
    islandanglerposted 2 years ago

By far the best has to be Facebook.  Find groups within your niche and post.  You should get  a good amount of traffic.

Pinterest is more targeted towards pictures and I have not had that much affect, twitter requires more patience but can be useful.

6. profile image96
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 2 years ago

It seems to very much depend on what your Hubs are written about. Many people do very well from Pinterest for example but I get almost no views from there at all. What I would say is to keep posting across all of the main ones listed here and see what works for you.

Also, I use Google+ mainly, specifically groups. If you find the right group (through trial and error) you can definitely give your hubs a short term boost. So, just keep trying and posting until you find what is right for your content smile

7. prettynutjob30 profile image91
    prettynutjob30posted 2 years ago

Facebook, and Pinterest, but you have to be careful when using Facebook though. Because if you add too many, it can look like spam to people.

working