jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Which site has given you the most success with backlinks?

1. tammyswallow profile image94
    tammyswallowposted 6 years ago

Which site has given you the most success with backlinks?

Which site has given you the most success with backlinks out of Reddit, Digg, Twitter, Pinterest, or StumbledUpon?

2. CZCZCZ profile image84
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

Reddit has driven the most traffic out of all the ones you have listed for me.

3. Dale Hyde profile image82
    Dale Hydeposted 6 years ago

StumbleUpon has given me the most consistent traffic. Reddit is like a one time shot for a day or so, but your page will keep coming up on Stumble.  Twitter has done well for me as well and facebook.

4. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

I don't know Tammy. I have one consistent feed from google with my garden hub. The others are still in a learning stage for me. And I need to check and see. Here on campus I have time for only one or two classes at a time. First will be taking missolive course on sprucing up hubs and blog pages. SEO is on my back burner for awhile. But, I will be following your progress grasping hints.

5. Justjed profile image60
    Justjedposted 6 years ago

From the social networking sites, Mine has always been stumble Upon

6. THEHuG5 profile image61
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

stumbledupon has been the best for me, it doesn't give me much traffic though. I've gotten 1 or 2 hits with digg.com. Facebook and twitter have been the best . I won't ever post links on reddit again it never helps.

7. billybuc profile image87
    billybucposted 6 years ago

Easily reddit...until they blocked me. Some day I'll have to read their rules and find out what I was doing wrong. smile  In fact, reddit outnumbers HubPages two to one for me when they let one of my hubs on.

8. theastrology profile image65
    theastrologyposted 6 years ago

Stumbleupon is best to gain traffic. But if you want to get backlinks then you will have to use some web 2.0 websites like blogger, wordpress.com, hubpages and squidoo.

You can also try some articles submission directories like ezinearticles.com and articlesbase.

9. Sunshine625 profile image94
    Sunshine625posted 6 years ago

Google+, Facebook and then StumpledUpon seem to work the best for me. Good question!

10. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

I just started using reddit, and it has really boosted my traffic. I went from having maybe five views a day on one perticular hub, and got well over a hundred yesterday, though I expect the traffic to fluctuate a lot. I have not tried Twitter or Pintrest, but which ever is most popular will probably be better for backlinks.