jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Can I Create A Hub Containing Links To My Other Hubs?

1. Justjed profile image59
    Justjedposted 6 years ago

Can I Create A Hub Containing Links To My Other Hubs?

In some websites, the home page is usually like a Table of Contents with article containing links  to other articles on the site. Something like internal linking to connect the different posts. Can something similar be done here on hub pages without being penalized such that a hub is created with links to other relevant hubs created by you?

2. nybride710 profile image60
    nybride710posted 6 years ago

Sure, I do it all the time.  I just make sure it is related to the same topic the new hub is about.  I tend to have clusters of hubs that go well togeher.

3. itakins profile image84
    itakinsposted 6 years ago

Yes,indeed it is recommended that you do so .It is also a good idea to link to a hub or hubs by another author who has written  on a similar topic/s.

4. debbie roberts profile image82
    debbie robertsposted 6 years ago

As nybride710 has pointed out, you can link your own hubs or any other hubbers hubs within a hub of yours, just so long as they can be seen to be relevant to the main hub....

5. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I always link my hubs to my own similar hubs here on HP. Most of my hubs are written on similar topics which I link to each other.

6. bmukherjii profile image58
    bmukherjiiposted 6 years ago

Yes you cam This way you can build internal links to other hubs which will benefit you in SEO. Besides that you can gain substantial traffic.

7. Ironman1992 profile image59
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

Yes, people post links to their other hubs all the time.

8. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

Yes you can, provided they are all on a related topic.  In fact, HubPages ran an official program called the Capstone Hub Program at one time, which required you to write such a Hub.

For example, I used the idea when participating in the 30 Day Challenge.  I created a "Capstone" Hub which listed all the Hubs I wrote for the Challenge:

http://marisawright.hubpages.com/hub/My … -Challenge

working