jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What would you like to see as an improvement to the future of HubPages?

1. drspaniel profile image90
    drspanielposted 6 years ago

What would you like to see as an improvement to the future of HubPages?

I personally would like to see some new updates to HubPages, even-though it is already an amazing website! Share below what you'd like to see brought onto the website! Who knows? It might just happen!

2. Cre8tor profile image96
    Cre8torposted 6 years ago

I recently brought up a "suggest" button in a forum. It would be nice to have a button on a hub that when clicked would put it in your "suggested hubs" box on your profile. (2 ideas really) At the bottom of your profile it might then say..."If you like Cre8tor's hubs, perhaps you'd like these he has suggested."...or something like that. Would help to support hubbers we REALLY like and also help to find hubbers we may like.

3. cheaptoys profile image59
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

hmm higher percentage of ad revenue to writers!

4. michiganman567 profile image84
    michiganman567posted 6 years ago

I would like to have an option available where I could make my hub activity private.

5. DREAM ON profile image84
    DREAM ONposted 5 years ago

A special one on one hubPages guide who we could chat while solving a problem.Even the simplest of problems can become very aggrivating to someone who doesn't understand.With the proper help we can help  other hubbers too in return of the favor.Maybe we could get hub credits that could be seen as a halo for helping others.

working