jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does publishing more hubs speed up the Google AdSense approval process?

1. pdamiancarter profile image60
    pdamiancarterposted 6 years ago

Does publishing more hubs speed up the Google AdSense approval process?

2. KDF profile image73
    KDFposted 6 years ago

It's not so much quantity or quality as opposed to time. I had to wait about two weeks and made 3 different attempts until I finally got in. There are links on the google adsense page that you should review for instructions. I found that I missed a simple address input link which delayed my process a few additional days.
    Try this and if it doesn't work, search a few of our senior hubbers such as Sunrise or anybody that has been on here for a while. They'll know best.
    Hope this helps a bit.

3. soni2006 profile image79
    soni2006posted 6 years ago

It is not only that publishing more hubs speeds up the Google AdSense approval process but what matters is the quality of content you are writing. The most important step every writer applying for google adsense is to go through the google’s terms... read more

4. Rain Defence profile image93
    Rain Defenceposted 6 years ago

I don't think the amount of hubs matters, it's how much traffic you're getting, so write enough hubs that you're getting 40+ views a day, then try and you'll get in.

5. pdamiancarter profile image60
    pdamiancarterposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the responses hubbers - I have wondered about whether one can affect this process by generating traffic (Rain Defence, was this your experience? 40+ hits a day?

KDF, I will also re-examine my application along the lines you've suggested - it's entirely possible there's something I need to have done.

The divining of the arcane ways of AdSense continues!

working