This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How to create sections for different categories of your hubs on your profile pag

1. kittyjj profile image70
    kittyjjposted 6 years ago

How to create sections for different categories of your hubs on your profile page?

I've put my hubs under different groups.  But on my profile page doesn't reflect that.  I've seen many hubbers grouped their hubs under different categories and arranged them nicely on their profile pages nicely.  If you're one of them, please teach me how.  Thank you in advance.

2. ThoughtSandwiches profile image80
    ThoughtSandwichesposted 6 years ago

Hi kittyjj...

If I remember correctly...that assignment into cool categories is done by Hubpages staff after hitting a certain number of hubs.  As I believe that number is 10 published hubs (and you have 9!)...you're pretty close.  What I DO remember is that I didn't do anything to make it happen.  Welcome to Hubpages!

3. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Actually, I believe you have to have 15 hubs before that shows up.

4. hoteltravel profile image69
    hoteltravelposted 6 years ago

I think these listings showed up after fifteen hubs. I did nothing to make it happen. It is based on the categories and sub-categories and not according to the groups we create. Hope this answers your question.

5. kittyjj profile image70
    kittyjjposted 6 years ago

You guys were right!  15 is the number of hubs I need in order to have different sections on my profile page.  I reached 15 hubs today and I saw my profile page change automatically.  smile

6. donnaisabella profile image80
    donnaisabellaposted 6 years ago

Good for you Kitty, I did not understand what you were talking about at first.

7. traslochimilano profile image61
    traslochimilanoposted 6 years ago

Hi kittyjj,
                  If you get correct solution of your problem then discuss with me. Please

8. TheLastBabyBoomer profile image78
    TheLastBabyBoomerposted 6 years ago

Silly me just basically asked the same question today.  Thanks for your question, it lead me to the right answers ... and some wonderful hubs!

working