jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Need guidance, I am new to Hub Pages. I don't understand on what topics to write

1. aniruddh10 profile image61
    aniruddh10posted 5 years ago

Need guidance, I am new to Hub Pages. I don't understand on what topics to write on.

I am on Hub Pages since a long time now, but still I am unable to produce more hubs. I don't understand on what topics I should write on. Please guide me.

2. Becky Katz profile image84
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

Write about what you know. Write about something you would like to know about. Do the research, learn about it and then write what you learned. Write about your feelings, thoughts and life. Write about your community and how they live. In other words, write about everything that interests you. Those are things that will interest other people also.

3. Nishant115 profile image59
    Nishant115posted 5 years ago

read my hub....perfectly suits your need.....
    http://nishant115.hubpages.com/hub/5-Ho … essful-Hub

4. pharuk temmy t profile image40
    pharuk temmy tposted 5 years ago

What you have to do is first, you have to understand the reason why you are on here,second, you have to detect yourself,you have to know what you can do most, you have to do a lot of research on what you know you can do most and on what you wish to do, after that you will explore in both ways.

5. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 5 years ago

Write on whatever topic interest you.

6. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

i'm not the best writer but i do enjoy it. i write about things i either know a lot about or topics that have caught my eye. you don't need to be a great writer, just have an opinion and state what it is.

7. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

I think this hub will help:

http://cardisa.hubpages.com/hub/How-Do- … -Your-Hubs

However, the best way to write hubs that will resonate with your audience is to write what you are already familiar with or what you are truly interested in. That way your articles will have a personality.

8. bmukherjii profile image59
    bmukherjiiposted 5 years ago

To begin with you can choose entertainment related topics. I would suggest write some articles on celebrities and add several attractive images.

9. mistyhorizon2003 profile image96
    mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years ago

Utilize this answers section to find ideas for hubs you could write. Just opt for the 'make a hub about it' box instead of the 'answer this' box. If you do it soon and don't publish the hubs you write until March 1st, then they will automatically go into the March contest, and you stand to win quite large financial prizes if they win.

working