jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the Most Money You Have Made on Hub Pages in One Month?

1. Karen Hellier profile image94
    Karen Hellierposted 6 years ago

What is the Most Money You Have Made on Hub Pages in One Month?

Have you made a lot of money in a particular month on Hub pages? Can you encourage new hubbers by telling when and how?

2. precy anza profile image84
    precy anzaposted 6 years ago

It's been my 3rd month hubbing. I started last three days of January. Almost the end of the month and so far I had made almost 20 bucks, last month of February less than 10 bucks. I'm even surprised but happy about it. smile

I didn't do anything special. And I can say I'm really focus on writing 1 hub a day. But this past weeks I have been a little busy and now I have been 2 days behind. And yeah,  I submit it to search engines, share it on my Facebook, Twitter and Stumble.

Hope you got something from here. And one more thing, I try to fight off my laziness to hub when I feel it.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

I think more people need to understand the realities of Hub earnings, not the fantasies.  According to data I've been gathering on a Hub over the last three years, while some site users do earn over $1000 per month, the majority of users earn $10 or less.

http://relache.hubpages.com/hub/Improve … b-Earnings

It takes a LOT of hard work and time to get three or four-digit payouts.

4. Jason Marovich profile image89
    Jason Marovichposted 6 years ago

I write here when the urge hits me, and I write about what I want to write about.  This has resulted in less than $10 earnings over six months.

If you want to actually earn with ads, you need to target topics that will draw viewers who will use your page.  If you build a sales page that doesn't feel like a sales page to the reader, you're in business.

5. Nagatang profile image73
    Nagatangposted 6 years ago

So far Zero.....8 hubs in 110 days. I continue to write for the love of it. Initially my fantasy run high....then slowly the reality of it come down on me, that to make money one must understand MARKETING....and this is Internet/online marketing which I don't master yet. For now I just do what I can....write Hubs......Cheers!

working